The State of California has extended and modified the emergency drought regulations. The modified regulations took effect June 1, 2016 and have been extended through January 2017.
Effective July 5, 2016, the City of Huntington Beach adopted
Level 1 Water Restrictions.
- Use of automated irrigation is limited to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Irrigation is prohibited between 9 am and 5 pm.
- Irrigation is limited to no more than 10 minutes per day per station.
- No excessive water runoff from irrigation onto sidewalks or streets.
- No watering during or 48 hours after measurable rainfall.
- Washing down hard or paved surfaces is prohibited.
- Leaks must be repaired within 72 hours of notification.
– See more at: http://surfcity-hb.org/hbwater/#sthash.PiiBCUWV.dpuf